Pyronix Set B disarm delay issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have a Pyronix Enforcer Alarm and it worked fine until recently. When I use to set B zone for night time the alarm sets fine and I was able go downstairs and the keypad would flash and beep giving me a little bit of time to enter my code in the keypad to disarm the alarm, but something has happened! When I set zone B and once armed go downstairs the keypad no longer beeps or flashes and the alarms goes off instantly. Very annoying for my neighbours. Is there a setting I can change to?

Thanks

Sid

Sponsored Links
Presumably you have the engineer code as it sounds like you, or someone, have changed something

Presumably you have the engineer code as it sounds like you, or someone, have changed something
Yes I have the engineer code. I've not set the alarm on zone B for some and only tried it yesterday, but we did have an engineer in to reduce the loudness of the beeps a few months back who might have made a change. My fault for not testing it after he left.

Last edited:
Are you sure that another device is not picking you up as you come downstairs ? Eg another room that the door is normally closed

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your help. I programmed a keybob to make it easier to arm and disarm zone B from upstairs without using the keypad! But I still have a slight problem. When arming zone B the keypad flashes and the redish B button lights up but there is no sound. Sometime back it used to beep when arming then do a long beep when set. Can you please tell me where I can re-enable the arming beep for setting zone B. Thanks.

Volume …. B exit ….1 is silent with beep 0 is silent no beep nothing above has sound

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back