Pyronix Sterling 10 Reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Reading the Engineer Manual for the Sterling 10 .....

The panel can be reset to factory default by shorting out the NVM reset pins & powering up the panel -ok, fairly standard.

The manual goes on to say that if this doesnt work then Engineer Code & NVM Reset has been enabled..... enter Engineer Mode, open cover, short out NVM pins, press FUNC 2 9 and the panel will reset....

BUT ... I need to reset the panel because the engineer code is unkown ...... so, I am locked out of this system or is there another way to default this panel.

(I havent yet tried this..... I wanted to be sure first ... didnt want to be stuck with a system I cant reset)

Adrian

Sponsored Links
Then buy something decent. ( Most will agree this is old now and needs an upgrade).

Actually why are you asking how to default a panel when you apparently have all the manuals?

Orrrrrrrrrrrr

You want a free "engineer" reset, called your maintenance company have you? A tad expensive?

called your maintenance company have you? A tad expensive?

Thats the problem .... maintenance co no longer trading.

T'was simple question ..... if the previous company have set the "code & NVM" option to be enabled then is this panel locked out or is it possible to recover it?

Sponsored Links
Twas a simple question.......................................................................... which you have maybe answered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back