Pyronix V10 Door Sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning,
I have a pyronix v10 system with a door sensor which when we open back door we get a chime on main box but the door chime is not enabled. (C). also when armed the alarm does not activate when door is opened any suggestions please have changed battery.

Sponsored Links
?
post picture of alarm panel display ….and the door contact with the door closed

Has been working for the last 5 years ok but only started since we had power cut may be a coincidence. Thanks for helping

Attachments

• Alrm Box.jpg
    Alrm Box.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Door Sensor Alarm.jpg
    Door Sensor Alarm.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 79
Sponsored Links
Only does it when door opens and little blue light on sensor activates

First thing I would try is a total power down of the control panel mains and battery , wait 30s and re power ….see if that clears it …

Will that mean losing all the settings and I presume the battery in the control panel box. We have a keypad on the wall do I have to do anything with that.

All settings will be retained ….apart from time and date unless its on the cloud which it should pick back up from the server ..keypad does not need to be touched …

I did what you suggested and it now does not beep, and the alarm goes off when the back door is opened after arming. Thank you so much for your help on a sunday it is nice to see that there is someone you can talk too for help and I much appreciate it.

Tried that did not work. As with all things tech took advise turned off then on worked a treat

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back