Pyronix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I currently have a wired pyronix system and wanted to add some wireless door contacts and possibly get the app,

What hardware do I need in order to do this?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
What wired system do you have?

I ask because the options may depend on what system exactly you have.

Euro 46 and WiFi xa …plus zem 32we expander .looking around the £300 mark to upgrade …and that’s without any wireless devices …

Sponsored Links
Depending how long you’ve had the kit and the size of your kit you might be as well investing in a new wireless kit entirely

Euro 46 and WiFi xa …plus zem 32we expander .looking around the £300 mark to upgrade …and that’s without any wireless devices …

fair enough,

do you know much about the wireless kits? Are they decent and battery life?

Depending how long you’ve had the kit and the size of your kit you might be as well investing in a new wireless kit entirely

You’re probably right.

Are you familiar with the enforcer kits?

I have a few questions if possible to answer.

1. How much is the yearly subscription for end user, how is the app and can it be used on an iphone? The reviews dont seem great

2. Can you add wired pirs/ sirens to the enforcer 1 kit?

3. generally how long do the batteries last?

Thanks

1 - Not sure how much Pyronix charge directly to end users. Memory says between 30£ & 40£ a year. If you get it through an installer prices vary.

2 - yes

3 - depends how often activated! Circa 3 years

can’t see it working out any cheaper …..you could sell the euro mini and keypad after the swop over if there is 4 pirs on the system allready your back to square one …..

Hardwired/hybrid system everyday.
Better options with bell box choice.
Some installer want to install wireless as they can do 1 or 2 installations aday.

As manjo says keep existing wiring/wired devices. Could add ur2-we universal wireless receiver to existing euro mini if your not bothered about the app and have a spare zone or 2

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back