Qatar world cup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately this world cup will go ahead.
Every affected man /woman or child dead injured or alive should be compensated. Fifa, Qatar and no footballer should receive any financial gain. All monies should be given directly to those people families affected by this moden day slave trade.
Shame on everyone concerned.
£355m won't even scrap it

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
i wonder whether the players will go down on both knees now, the additional one being to show respect for everyone who died in building the stadiums an infra structure

i wonder whether the players will go down on both knees now, the additional one being to show respect for everyone who died in building the stadiums an infra structure

And then a handstand. I find the knee benders to be Hypocrites.

Sponsored Links
I'm no footy fan as stated before but we do all watch England play and one or two other teams that are exciting.
We may or may not watch the final depends on who is in that.

About the cup in Qutar, bottoms line, I could not care less, not one little bit.

Just do a quick search on the business trades/deals we have with that place and what they are buying in London/etc.

One thing is for sure, they will keep the fans under control unlike the UK.

That’s because you’ve been brainwashed by right wing media.

Are you saying this is all lies?

They bend their knee because of inequality & yet these multi millionaires are going to play in a tournament that's used slave labour and killed many.

Brainwashing?

You've got this all arse about face. Do you know what you believe?

people died building the severn bridge. The fact I had to cross it to get to Wales to buy a motorbike still haunts me. Not.

Big sport goes where the big money is.

The machine behind the sport (PR etc) will come out with the usual rhetoric.

The machine behind the country in question will come out with the usual rhetoric.

Meanwhile ... the sporting event will proceed ;)

Last edited:
Back to you. Notch.....

Just so you know. Your arse is above your legs and your elbow is between your hand and shoulder x 2

If you think race is the main issue then fair enough fir me it's more about one human being shįtting on another... shameful and shame on you for supporting it...

people died building the severn bridge. The fact I had to cross it to get to Wales to buy a motorbike still haunts me. Not.

True but also true is the fact that H&S is a million miles better and more effect here that the other place where
from what I've read is almost non-existant on the building sites. But that can be applied to many other countries as well.

One of our family wont go to Dubai for similar reasons but I'm sure Dubai wont miss them.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I am 100% on board with wanting true parity across the world for everyone.

However, as much as I supported taking the knee initially, I do reckon it will be losing its effectiveness in terms of delivering a message as the months roll by. It risks just becoming another mini ritual before the match starts with folk not really paying much attention.

Sponsored Links
Back