Qatar world cup

It was about racism not inequality.

Reports of racial profiling in the country reflect the unequal access and enjoyment of rights between Qataris and long-term migrant workers, Achiume said. She found racism also manifested itself practically, describing how African and Asian people face challenges to accessing public spaces such as shopping centres, for example, as opposed to Arab and white people.

Sponsored Links
The workers believe their friends' deaths have resulted from being forced to toil too long under the burning sun without shade, breaks and water in temperatures exceeding 40C for just £8.30-a-day.

This is slave labour. Remind me why the players take the knee?
But nothing to do with football or knee bending as fatalities are mainly farmers or those outside of the WC construction zones. Conversely, those inside the WC zones are treated quite well by comparison and should be applauded.

Congratulations with the knee bend I say.(y)

Reports of racial profiling in the country reflect the unequal access and enjoyment of rights between Qataris and long-term migrant workers, Achiume said. She found racism also manifested itself practically, describing how African and Asian people face challenges to accessing public spaces such as shopping centres, for example, as opposed to Arab and white people.
It’s funny how you never had any interest in this before.

You are only suddenly interested in it because you think it represents hypocrisy, it does not.

Im not sure what your problem is, you clearly have an issue with BLM and taking the knee.

Sponsored Links
But nothing to do with football or knee bending as fatalities are mainly farmers or those outside of the WC construction zones. Conversely, those inside the WC zones are treated quite well by comparison and should be applauded.

Congratulations with the knee bend I say.(y)

George Floyd wasn't a farmer or a construction worker. He was a criminal however

You are only suddenly interested in it because you think it represents hypocrisy, it does not.

Im not sure what your problem is, you clearly have an issue with BLM and taking the knee.

Hypocrisy you say........

In the blue corner
I champion the working man, equality and appose human rights abuses and the ingrained racism in the country of Qatar

In the Red corner
Is Notch
who sides with Boris Johnsons Conservative party, a corrupt Fifa, and country's that cares nothing for human life. The multi millionaire footballers however won't extend their protest in anyway past bending up and down. Maybe these people and their families are not important enough. Maybe they are just slightly the wrong shade of black.

I'm not sure who you are Notch but you don't seem to be either left or right. Just a trouble maker. A Russian maybe...

How would you possibly know?

I've been to India Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia. All country's that are affected.
I love their country's, their cultures and have memory's of the many decent lovely human beings I've met. I've seen how they are treated in country's like Singapore and Hong Kong.
Their governments don't care Fifa don't care, Qatar don't care the FA don't care The Torys don't care the International Footballers don't care. I do care.
You Notch are a fake or a Hypocrite

I champion the working man, equality and appose human rights abuses and the ingrained racism in the country of Qatar
Nonsense. Just you extending your obsessive grievance at anyone opposed to racism, especially footballers bending the knee.

Seems to have backfired spectacularly in that those working on the WC venues are treated far better than other migrant workers in Qatar.

Nonsense. Just you extending your obsessive grievance at anyone opposed to racism, especially footballers bending the knee.

Seems to have backfired spectacularly in that those working on the WC venues are treated far better than other migrant workers in Qatar.

Says the man who thinks Asian farmers are dispensable.

Have you been sniffing solvent weld again? Why do you insist on lying? Is it to try and bolster your weak argument? Trés odd.

So weak you would be forgiven for thinking I made it all up....

...and was killed murdered simply because he was black.

And over 6500 farmers / construction workers have died just to serve the rich.
But they are 3rd world peasants so who cares..... you and Notch don't..... that's clear

I think November. I have very little interest and for the first time in my life I hope England get stuffed . Or I t maybe better if they won as it will always be remembered for the blood money

Sponsored Links
Back