Q's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello chaps, as a newbie i was wondering if you could help.
I have a wooden corner shelf to fit (48mm and 400x400) and was wondering if this would hold a portable tv/dvd combi. I think it looks to flimsy but a pal says it should be ok
I also want to fix a unframed mirror (40cm x 35cm) to the inside of a robe door. Can i fix this with "no nails" ?
Thanks in advance
Alf

Sponsored Links
alfonso said:
was wondering if this would hold a portable tv/dvd
Depends how it's supported. After all, your floorboards are probably thinner than that! BTW, is that solid or is it a floating shelf type thingy?

alfonso said:
I also want to fix a unframed mirror (40cm x 35cm) to the inside of a robe door. Can i fix this with "no nails" ?
You prossibly could, but I wouldn't. In the event that it came down (accidently or intentionally), the silvering would stay on the "no nails" stuff and come away from the mirror, making the mirror.. well.. er.. ugly.

I would have thought your tv would be ok and just buy some mirror adhesive for the mirror

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back