Quality Of Professional Bathroom Tiling

Sponsored Links
Thanks tictic and roughcaster.

I'm trying to source a local tiler near Weegie-ville to view the work using friends, colleagues (and voodoo) just now.
An independent & confidential opinion and report would be a great starting point.

As for the original contractor making good...
You’ll understand my fears on that one, but I’ll at least give him the opportunity.

However, given there is barely a square metre that I think is better than average, rectification to a professional standard could require a rip out.

On a more positive note Gents, I’ve used DIYnot for years without ever having to post anything until now. The answers are always there if you look for them.
More power to all the regular contributors like yourselves.

And this may be a stab in the dark, but did tictic enjoy the Caley Thistle equaliser ?!!

was a could result mate but its going to be a long season. ,.were about in Glasgow are you

sorry.... where are you not were...still trying out this new phone lol

East Kilbride.

It's not the a**e of the world but you can see it from your living room window... ;)

Sponsored Links
am not a kick in the arse from you
this tiler was he local to you.

give me his name or his initials would be better..legal reasons and all that.

Hi tictic.

His initials are DC and he works for himself as AT.

Think Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley comedy series without the Ly Fabulous.

absolute **** tiling ..am guessing...lol a course cowboy that can do a lot of good talkin but that's about all he can do.
call him and tell him tictic is asking for him and to come on here or screwfix if he ain't going to sort it. i will join his tile forum and give him pelters.

who and give him my regards am making a fortune from his **** ups

cfrb

pm me with your details and when this nuggett is coming to see you and i will do my utmost to be there oh and if i do make it you won't need to do any talking mate not when i am in the room with this d. i. c.
k. [/list]

lol Joe...
i am 6ft 1 and 14st but i am a lover not a fighter.
i would tho point mister Campbell the errors off his tile fixing and gently ask him to fix there accordingly,in a verbal manor that is.....

that's stunning. i can (and have) gotten far better work than that, paying 10 euros per m2 to a monkey who fell off the last truck out of albania and i'd honestly expect most competent DIYers to do better on their first shot at tiling tbh.

personally i'd get someone else in to fix the lot, ripping off and redoing bits if that's what it needs, and deduct the cost from what you were supposed to pay him.

that said, i don't know legally how you stand in the uk, ie: if you're supposed to give him a chance to fix it himself first. everyone else here would know better about that.

Good Afternoon All,

Appointment made with the tiler tonight at 8pm to discuss the work.

Genuine thanks for all the comments and advice thus far.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back