Query Worcester 30CDi System installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, sorry to trouble you, I was wondering if someone would be able to to help me. We have a WB Greenstar 30Cdi Conventional boiler, and are setting up the wiring to ensure the 'pump over run' is setup correctly. The wiring is current in the 'Y' plan layout. I have looked at the wiring instruction on the WB website (http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/installer/products/gas-boilers/greenstar-30cdi-regular) under Installation and servicing instructions for Greenstar CDi Conventional pages 27/28 where it states that the L2=L and N2=N and should be connected to the external pump. However when I have looked on the Honeywell technical website and their wiring layouts it says that there should be a SL from the boiler and a PL connected to the live of the pump and disconnect the live from the boiler to to pump and connect the pump live to the PL, but then it does not explain what happens to the live from the boiler. Could someone please tell me what is the best thing to do please. So many Thanks Mathew

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back