Question about fitting a new catnic lintel

...if theres no wall above why you using a catnic?
Erm, maybe the floor is supported by the wall to be removed??

riddler who mentioned a box lintel in the 1st instance ,why not two concrete lintels if it aint seen
That was the spec for the lintel his 'kin' builder gave him, not me, Woody, or any one else! That spec was for a box lintel!!! Of course he could use pcc lintels; or even a bit of bleedin' wood (suitably sized, naturally) if he wanted, oi vay...

i can see you pete shy wood who ever you are is some kind of donut who asks silly questions to get back silly answers from pete woody shy and co,so riddler dont waste my knowledge no more by me answering your silly stupid none existing projects
Bad day on the tools, my ol' tractor-driving friend????!

Sponsored Links
so bad a day when i see the moderator going to ask him if theres a possibilty of getting a builders chatroom going on this site so all other bad days i can let loose my anger on the chancers which roam this site 24 hours a day :LOL:

Sponsored Links
no the client i work for asked me to put a flat pack wardrobe together bought from macros,only took 6 hours , id a rather been laying bricks on the extension but the sand never turnt up, each to there own i guess , woody probaly a enjoyed putting together some cheap crap timber what she called a wardrobe, he could had told her the in outs of the specs weight load ect of the timber it should had been made of , instead she had a tradesman like my self doing it :eek:

Well, you made a fatal mistake there: never put flat pack junk together for a client...unless there was some ulterior motive, eh, eh, nudge, wink...

OK!!!!!

I am genuine and new to diynot.

Thanks for the help everyone especially shytalkz.

fastneattrowl - Very entertaining replys although I wouldn't like to make a visit inside your head! theres alot going on in there. but thanks anyway.

Cheers
Pete

Well, you made a fatal mistake there: never put flat pack junk together for a client...unless there was some ulterior motive, eh, eh, nudge, wink...
oldminger2.jpg
the client :(

And just remember the old adage of
ol' Confucious said:
you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire
, then you'll be fine arf, arf ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back