Questionaire on a forum??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any geniuses out there that might be able to help me with this?

I would like to create a questionnaire/form that has to be filled in to be able to post in a certain part of my phpbb3 forum.

I want to put a link from the forum which will then take you to the form and once the form is filled in and the user clicks on submit, the results will be posted in plain text as a new thread in the forum.

Is this possible? I've seen exactly what I want on a different forum but I've not got a clue how to go about doing it.

This is the type of form I want - it's headed up Forum Topic Questions:

forumquestionaire.jpg

Can anyone help or point me in the direction of the type of thing I'm looking for?

Sponsored Links
I do not know if this will help, but if you type " creating on-line questionaire for forum" into google there appears to be lots of pages.

or ask on the phpbb forum where the people who wrote the forums are there & can advise better. :D

I did - and nobody seems to know - just thought there might be somebody here that would know cos there's a pretty varied kinda member here!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I did it years ago in html if that helps? See here to get info back from family tree I am sure you can look at source to see how I did it. Method was copied from a book.
Also I think Access will produce it's own form automatic for you but never really got into access.
I will guess OpenOffice will do something similar? Never tried.
Sorry never moved to php I find html does all I need.

Back