Quick Fix for Paving / Covering Concrete

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've planted a few lovely planters for our small back garden and have put a bit of bamboo covering on the walls with a few window baskets attached so our back YARD is now looking a little more like a garden. My only gripe now is that the whole of the floor is concreted quite poorly.

Is there any quick fixes / products out there that that I can use to cover the concrete garden? I don't want to start digging up the concrete. I was thinking of artificial grass but it's too expensive and we need something that will allow a pram to be pushed across it.

Any suggestions? Can you pave without digging up the concrete?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Don't use gravel on top of concrete unless you enjoy skating and or slap-stick comedy banana skin type falls.

Unfortunately on top of concrete there are very little options.

If you confident it not badly cracking up and is a soild base you can certainly pave over it, you could also use bonded gravel.

If money is tight and you don't mind hard work, smash it up and then you can do whatever you like, gravel or grass. both pretty cheap.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back