QuidCo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen some posters mention Quidco on another post on here. So do many of you use it? What are you thoughts on it?

I've been using another 'cashback' site since December last year and, although the jury's still out to some extent, i'm not overly impressed with it so far. The 1% and 2% cashback offers tend to come through fine, whereas those that promise higher amounts seem to be just cons to get you to use their company, later using the excuse that 'no cashback offer is guaranteed' when the cashback never materialises?

I'm always interested in ways of saving money but i'm on the verge of giving up with the site i'm currently using - I wonder if switching to Quidco would be better than giving up with 'cashback sites' altogether?

Sponsored Links
I use quidco, can't knock it, saved a bit of money on reduced prices but the cash back is the main incentive.
You do have to wait a little while for the cash back in some cases which is understandable.
But not problems as far as I am concerned.
Best in my pocket than someone elses ;)

Yep I've used Quidco for ages Andrew. For the most part they're excellent. I've had one incident where I chased up a cashback but it turned out I was jumping too soon as it appeared (as they said it would), two weeks later.

Topchashback are the other main one but I haven't any experience of them.

For those unaware:

http://www.quidco.com/

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/

Sponsored Links
I bought a gas fire via quidco, paid for the product.
It was next day delivery and never turned up, made an enquiry to it's whereabouts and wasn't in stock for 6 weeks, so canceled the order and got the refund. But quidco still give me 18 pound cash back :)

Cheers Blas - Topcashback is the site i've been using. As i said, no problems for the small amounts of upto a couple of quid, but i've taken up two offers with £20+ cashback promised and no sign of it, chased it up and still nothing. Nearly two months waiting now! I'm not too worried because i took the offers with the knowledge that it might never happen - its just a bit disapointing when it doesn't - and makes you wonder if they offer these high figures with no intention of ever honouring them?

lifesagas - have signed up to MSE's newsletter and am a regular on the site, particularly like the 'eating out' offers and vouchers!

I;ve used Quidco for some time highest pay back was £65 last year on car insurance,use it for things like airport parking as well after all a fiver is a fiver.

Cheers Blas - Topcashback is the site i've been using. As i said, no problems for the small amounts of upto a couple of quid, but i've taken up two offers with £20+ cashback promised and no sign of it, chased it up and still nothing. Nearly two months waiting now! I'm not too worried because i took the offers with the knowledge that it might never happen - its just a bit disapointing when it doesn't - and makes you wonder if they offer these high figures with no intention of ever honouring them?

lifesagas - have signed up to MSE's newsletter and am a regular on the site, particularly like the 'eating out' offers and vouchers!

Also signed up for this and use the eating out vouchers regularly

Sponsored Links
Back