Quiz.

Sponsored Links
And another two. Cookin' on gas!

Look back at you leading thread and see many times you have to breath some life into it to keep it ticking along....

Anyway stop the chitta chatta this is a quiz.

Sponsored Links
Look back at you leading thread and see many times you have to breath some life into it to keep it ticking along....

Anyway stop the chitta chatta this is a quiz.
I just add interesting stuff to it. You don’t see me fishing for posters in other threads. You’re the equivalent of one of those blokes standing on a busy street corner with a sandwich board with an arrow directing pedestrians to a Golf sale or some such place they had no intention of visiting.

There’s another two posts towards your goal. You’re welcome. (y)

I just add interesting stuff to it. You don’t see me fishing for posters in other threads. You’re the equivalent of one of those blokes standing on a busy street corner with a sandwich board with an arrow directing pedestrians to a Golf sale or some such place they had no intention of visiting.

You are funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

woke mottie.

I know that you're reading Mrs Motties feminist lefty paper because she won't let you have the Sunday Sport delivered.

When did she teach you the Staniland Question?

opinions differ.

They certainly do. I have an opinion of your last three posts in this quiz thread and that is that (a) you seem to be continuinely trying to take it off topic and (b) that you are overly concerned with my posts in a lighthearted quiz thread.

What motor company's badge spells its name with overlapping letters.

I thought you had to answer a question to be able to ask one? I didn’t see anyone answer this:

What was the first animated film to win an Oscar (any category but not honorary) ?

This is just a shameless thread revival. Desperation? Tut tut Bodd. A more honourable man would disqualify himself from claiming any meaningless records. :whistle:

I thought you had to answer a question to be able to ask one? I didn’t see anyone answer this:

This is just a shameless thread revival. Desperation? Tut tut Bodd. A more honourable man would disqualify himself from claiming any meaningless records. :whistle:

You and John got into an argument, so I thought I'd get it up and running ‍♂️ again

Sponsored Links
Back