Quiz.

Sponsored Links
Not that either!

I'll apologise in advance because you're all going to be annoyed ...

You did make me look peppercorns up, danechip. I see it's a dried drupe. Like a peach, it says...
"a drupe is an indehiscent fruit in which an outer fleshy part surrounds a single shell of hardened endocarp with a seed inside. These fruits usually develop from a single carpel, and mostly from flowers with superior ovaries."
Hmm. I know some people who probably have superior ovaries....

Sponsored Links
Muscadenes

Neverereardofit. (so no!)

"Muscadines have the highest antioxidant capacity, measured by ORAC score (antioxidant rating), including 6 times more resveratrol than regular grapes!"
Sounds like another covid cure...

Neverereardofit.

"Muscadine grapes have two color types -- black or bronze. Black varieties include those that have pink, red and deep purple colors. Bronze varieties grow with shades of yellow, green and tan".

"Muscadines are packed with nutrients and phytochemicals that support good health (Figure 15). ... The entire muscadine fruit is edible. Some people eat the whole berry—skins, seeds, and pulp. Others prefer to squeeze the skin and pop the pulp into their mouth and discard the skins"

:p

Why does acne come into my mind?

Well it seems to have the spectrum covered if we say tan is brown, but it's not what I was thinking of, & there aren't types for each of those colours I mentioned. Is that a yes ? Better give it to you I guess because I learned "scuppernong".

But then you'll never know and your life will not be complete.
Mine's rather more.... prosaic. I have some in a bowl. From Tesco. Any help?

Sponsored Links
Back