Quiz.

I'm looking!

Right, what was the first movie stunt based entirely on computer modelling?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not insinuating anything. Just stating a fact.

That's not true.... I don't post much these days. I find your threads very informative.

For instance; if I wanted to know what you had for breakfast? I'd click your breakfast thread.
If I wanted to know what's the latest fashions I'd click on your "what have you bought today thread"
If I wanted to know where you and crystal have been holidaying for the last 20 years I just click on Picture quiz...

That's not true.... I don't post much these days. I find your threads very informative.

For instance; if I wanted to know what you had for breakfast? I'd click your breakfast thread.
If I wanted to know what's the latest fashions I'd click on your "what have you bought today thread"
If I wanted to know where you and crystal have been holidaying for the last 20 years I just click on Picture quiz...
And if wanted to see 'no' thirty times in succession in reply to a question, I look on here. We know you go to Tim Hortons. I think you may have mentioned it once or twice. (y)

And if wanted to see 'no' thirty times in succession in reply to a question, I look on here. We know you go to Tim Hortons. I think you may have mentioned it once or twice. (y)

Tim's is not very nice to be honest. Breakfast is cheap and cheerful. Coffee is crap
However the donuts are an improvement and the colder drinks I understand are OK.

And if I want to know who's dead ; I know where to look.

And if I want to know who's dead ; I know where to look.
Yep. Notable Obituary thread. I shouldn’t need to remind you of posts number 2 and 15 on the first page. (y)

Anyway, this is a quiz thread, not a general conversation, post bumping thread.

Sponsored Links
Back