quotations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I need a quotation from you all please for the following.

We want to install 6 new radiator’s.

1 rad moving to a different location.

On 3 old rad’s, fitting TVR’s on them.

And lastly, we’ve noticed the flow pipe for our 3 bedroom house size is 15mm, so the entire flow pipe or circulation pipe will be upgraded to 22mm

How much will this cost?

Appreciate your input.

Sponsored Links
Difficult to give you a quotation without seeing it,every job,layout,flooring type and plumbing system is difference.

Do you not have a rough idea?

£300 - £500

Sponsored Links
Sorry for the questions...

"Install 6 new rads". Are these completly new (no existing pipework) or do they only need changing over ?

Do you live in a house or bungalow ?

Will you supply the rads ?

blueshields said:
Sorry for the questions...

"Install 6 new rads". Are these completly new (no existing pipework) or do they only need changing over ?

Yes, 6 completely new rads - new pipework
1 old rad needs changing over

Do you live in a house or bungalow ?

House

Will you supply the rads ?

yes, all the material, pipie etc.....

I myself would never quote for a job like this over the net or phone.
Rough guess:
As long as your boiler was up to it and didn't need attention I would say £300-£350 + any parts you forgot / didn't think you needed.

It sounds like you want a new central heating system installing minus boiler...
As you are going to all the trouble and without any knowledge of your system or boiler, I would also recommend converting to a sealed heating system. More reliable and less prone to corrosion etc.

Cost also depends where you live. I am based in the midlands.
x 2 for inside M25 :)

If you want a quote and you are going to get a plumber to do it, get a quote from someone you might get to do it. If you're worried about being ripped off, get someone else to quote, if after a number of quotes you still think you are being ripped off, do it yourself as you will never be comfortable with someone else doing it.

When you have done it, you will either be satisfied with your efforts, or you will appreciate why people earn a living doing what THEY do, while you earn your living doing what YOU do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back