Quote for flat refurbishment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya,

I have bought a property which was repossessed which is about 10yrs old, the condition is not very bad or not very good.

Following are the change I want to do:

1. Check the whitegoods in kitchen and see if they can be repaired, if it can't be repaired need to install new fridge, freezer, ventilation fan etc.
2. New wardrobe in 2 bedrooms
3. New tiles and bath tub in bathrooms inclusing putting new pipes showers.
4. Some amout flooring work required
5. Some amount of wall repairing work required.
6. Need to paint the walls(2 bedroom, 1 hall, reception, kitchen, and 2 bathrooms)
7. need to check weirings to make sure they are all in working condition
8. need to check the lightings.

Can you check this and let me know approx how much it will cost to refurbish the property and how long it will take?

Sponsored Links
Dam you Dec!

£16,900 and 2 weeks (I'll have to get extra labour in, but I'll suffer that)

Andy

Sponsored Links
Mr HERTSDRAINAGE2010,

£16,900 includes all the material etc or its only your charge.. sorry if this is obvious but I have never gone through this.

They are only having you on, there is no way anyone can give a quote without seeing the work to be done.

Get at least 3 local firms to give you a price, get references and maybe even view previous work.

A 10 year old property shouldn't need anything major doing to it so it's most likely just a tarting up job.

If you are looking to rent it out rather than live in it you will need to get the Gas and Electrics checked properly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back