Quote for tiling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a tiling firm come round a couple of weeks ago to price me up for floor tiling in conservatory, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. He hasn't come back yet (maybe doesn't want to do it!) and I was just wondering what would be a ball park figure per sq m for tiling floors. All prep work done, toilet and sinks will be removed etc. So I thought it would be nice easy job. :confused:

Sponsored Links
No-where near enough info to quote. Substrate? Tile type? Who takes responsibility if they lift?

Sponsored Links
i agree with Joe, except for 'Who takes responsibility if they lift'. if you leave the tiler to specify and dont overrule choices of adhesive etc then its the tiler or the supplier of the materials if they are faulty surely?

Conservatory concrete, other areas OSB. Just an ordinary floor tile - nothing too expensive. And yes I would expect the fitter to be responsible as I said is this ok to fit on or do we need to do anything else!

Is the £25 sqm inclusive or exclusive of materials?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back