Quote-labour to install 7 Radators ONLY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lads, i know this is probably a difficult question to get an accurate answer to, but a friend has asked me to install 7 radiators only. The boiler he is getting installed seperately. The house currently has no rads. I will install 7 rads plus pipework.

How much, roughly, would be a reasonable charge for this?

I have said i am looking at about 800 labour charge. Is this too high or too low? I'm based in the west midlands, coventry area. Any rough guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
thats impossible to answer!

how much pipework, do you mean everything from boiler onwards?

all depends how compliacted pipe runs are!

Sponsored Links
2hrs labour per rad was the time we used to get to run the circuit from the boiler area to all the rads, swings and roundabouts was the phrase used which was fair enough, so how much do you want per hour £25-30 is about right so £350-420 is about there for a mate
PS i dont have any mates, i do jobs for free for family and real friends or £40 per hour for customers nothing in between
(apart from granny washers as we used to call them, "tea and a biscuit will cover it granny")

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back