Racist guy on Jerry Springer just doesn't give up!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H7itD1wab2Q

I'm suprised he made it out of there alive, that black security guard should of kicked his ass!

Even all the white people were hating him in there!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B I'm not a racist and in no way do I support this man's cause.

Sponsored Links
Was this for real or staged ?
It seemed to take four to hold him down at one point so perhaps the black security guard thought he had met his match.
The woman doing the boxing shuffle (after landing him one on the chin) was amusing. :LOL:

Just looking closer to home we have decent people being kicked,stabbed, shot etc every week trying to diffuse racist situations.

Its staged, the "guests" are all actors, they probably all went out for a beer after the show having a good laugh at the shmucks in the audience. :LOL:

It's not staged, Jerry Springer gets like this 50% of the time with all the arguing and fighting! It's a reality show and they are crazy Americans so it will get like that!

Sponsored Links
ROFLMAO!!!

Thats sooo funny, a Yank calling "us" racist.... so hilarious!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H7itD1wab2Q

I'm suprised he made it out of there alive, that black security guard should of kicked his ass!

Even all the white people were hating him in there!

N.B I'm not a racist and in no way do I support this man's cause.

You folks are really gullible D U M B as Jerry Springer made a fortune and is laughing all the way to the bank ( He used to be a Mayor) but found entertainment to be a lot more rewarding by staging these scenes such as midgets fighting and homo sexual s etc.

Jerry's show is just as real as wrestling and Diana being a "princess" and the prince being a decent bloke who never cheated on his wife or had affairs with his fellow officers wife.

People love seeing whores and fighting on TV and this is why the prince of England is so popular

By the way notice the ARMED GUARD in the Mercedes was the only one to live??? GUNS save lives

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ho-dislike-spicy-food-racist,-say-report.html

God BLESS the politically correct British ( the most paranoid morons on earth)

Of course that statement isn't racist is it?!

Sylvan Tieger is 100% right. There are to many politically correct morons who are paid to devise more stupid regulations.

We must be the only country that have regulations, that regulate regulations. :evil:

It's not staged, Jerry Springer gets like this 50% of the time with all the arguing and fighting! It's a reality show and they are crazy Americans so it will get like that!

Sorry John but it is staged and he admitted it as he banked several hundred million $$$$

Nice to see springer is still making money out of stuff that like..its a freak show, for freaks to sit at home watching.

What sort of 'normal' person takes their long term partner on a show like that, national t.v to tell them that they are really a man?..or they have been shagging their brother/dad/uncle behind their back..etc..

'Randy you have something to say to peggy sue?'

'yeeeeeeeee thants right, Peggy Sue..you know ah luv you'

'I laaaave you too too Randy'

'Sue...ahhhhhh wunt chew to marry me..but before you tell me I must confess sumting to yaaaaaaaaa'

'Whats that Randy?'

'Weeeeeeeeeeellllll..thang is Peegy Sue...ah laave ya an all...but thang is..I used to be a German Shepard dog'

The only thing i have learnt from watching that rubbish is some American men fight like women..I have yet to see a decent knock out punch...mind you, the guild of actors might have something to say about that.

Well... as I'm not working tomorrow I had nothing pressingly urgent to do this evening so I watched the clip - in it's entirety. I have 3 comments to make:

1. It's faked.
2. If, by any remote chance of my misjudgement, it's for real, the guy is a d***head.
3. If Americans in general buy this rubbish as fact, and our economy currently relies on them, we're f*cked.

Well... as I'm not working tomorrow I had nothing pressingly urgent to do this evening so I watched the clip - in it's entirety. I have 3 comments to make:

1. It's faked.
2. If, by any remote chance of my misjudgement, it's for real, the guy is a d***head.
3. If Americans in general buy this rubbish as fact, and our economy currently relies on them, we're f*cked.

Good post :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back