Racist ? Let's start the ball rolling ...

Sponsored Links
A prof on C4 gave a good example of racism. Due to lecture. Turns up and asked what he wants. Due to give a lecture. Oh what time. 2pm. You can't as Prof so and so is giving one then. Guess what the prof was black and that was the lecture he was due to give. He gave another example when wanting to charge a mobile phone - do you know anyone that is in there and etc as he was black.

They also had a very high ranking black policeman on. His view is pretty accurate. Compare now with the date he mentioned 1992 and things are better but still room for improvement. One thing he mentioned about his experiences is abuse when policing white and being called a traitor when he polices coloured people. He started as an ordinary copper.

Stop and search was mentioned especially in London. 4 times more likely if black. Difficult one as it has been eased off in the past and then bought back again. It would be interesting to know how many stops produced what was being looked for - mostly drugs and knives etc. Who knows. It could go any way.

My own experience. Didn't like it but people working for me but needed some more. Mentioned a person I was thinking of interviewing and told I don't want any people with a name like that so he didn't get an interview. I've come across a number of rather senior management that have racist attitudes. They seem to assume they have particular attitudes etc. It can go the other way as well. Jobs in manufacture, shop floor type jobs. Eastern Europeans preferred as they work harder and tend to care more. Might be some truth in that. That is the area that bugged me when I had people working for me.

Then something that isn't good. I see it as inverse racism. Some prominent person might refer to a group accurately via mentioning a race. Bad news for them even if true. I sometimes smell the same thing in other areas.

But yes we do still have a racism problem and left right creeps in from idiots. Most of the protestors are millenniums. Politics doesn't come into it.

Sponsored Links
Tell us more. ...

Gal posted a thread, the title of which stated that Lord Sainsbury had ordered the removal of one of those racist statues in London when he actually hadn't. Which was quite clear from the various press sources which reported what had actually happened and were quite explicit that Lord Sainsbury had not commented on the matter nor had he been involved in the decision to remove the statue.

SirG was challenged to provide a source else he had posted a(n actionable) lie upon which said thread disappeared in a puff of smoke.

A prof on C4 gave a good example of racism. Due to lecture. Turns up and asked what he wants. Due to give a lecture. Oh what time. 2pm. You can't as Prof so and so is giving one then. Guess what the prof was black and that was the lecture he was due to give. He gave another example when wanting to charge a mobile phone - do you know anyone that is in there and etc as he was black.

They also had a very high ranking black policeman on. His view is pretty accurate. Compare now with the date he mentioned 1992 and things are better but still room for improvement. One thing he mentioned about his experiences is abuse when policing white and being called a traitor when he polices coloured people. He started as an ordinary copper.

Stop and search was mentioned especially in London. 4 times more likely if black. Difficult one as it has been eased off in the past and then bought back again. It would be interesting to know how many stops produced what was being looked for - mostly drugs and knives etc. Who knows. It could go any way.

My own experience. Didn't like it but people working for me but needed some more. Mentioned a person I was thinking of interviewing and told I don't want any people with a name like that so he didn't get an interview. I've come across a number of rather senior management that have racist attitudes. They seem to assume they have particular attitudes etc. It can go the other way as well. Jobs in manufacture, shop floor type jobs. Eastern Europeans preferred as they work harder and tend to care more. Might be some truth in that. That is the area that bugged me when I had people working for me.

Then something that isn't good. I see it as inverse racism. Some prominent person might refer to a group accurately via mentioning a race. Bad news for them even if true. I sometimes smell the same thing in other areas.

But yes we do still have a racism problem and left right creeps in from idiots. Most of the protestors are millenniums. Politics doesn't come into it.

Well, that's cleared that up.

A racist is one who maintains that ALL members of a certain race have the same negative attributes which are thought to be inferior to the racist's.

Of course, some will argue about what a race is, but it is quite simple with regard to this subject.
Anything that might contain members of all races - nationalities, languages, religions etc. cannot be described as a race itself.

Actually that's incorrect there is only one human race encompassing all the diverse ethnic varieties. The term itself is scientifically inaccurate as their isn't different races. Just the one human race .

Gal posted a thread, the title of which stated that Lord Sainsbury had ordered the removal of one of those racist statues in London when he actually hadn't. Which was quite clear from the various press sources which reported what had actually happened and were quite explicit that Lord Sainsbury had not commented on the matter nor had he been involved in the decision to remove the statue.

SirG was challenged to provide a source else he had posted a(n actionable) lie upon which said thread disappeared in a puff of smoke.

He is the bearer of fake news... Does it often. I think he's a Russian.

There seems to be an overlap

People who favour statues of slave traders

People who circulate false stories on the net

Brexers

Ceres

There seems to be an overlap

People who favour statues of slave traders

People who circulate false stories on the net

Brexers

Ceres

You only got one right Johnny and that's my name.

Actually that's incorrect there is only one human race encompassing all the diverse ethnic varieties. The term itself is scientifically inaccurate as their isn't different races. Just the one human race .
There can be no such thing as racism, then...

...unless, of course, you are wrong and it means something else.
It was bound to happen one day.

There needs to be equality.

If the black dude from the hood can call his bro "My ******", then I should be able to do the same.

Sponsored Links
Back