Racist suicide Islamic 'snackbar' attacks have started in UK

This is the sort of crime that public hanging is a commensurate punishment for. Regardless of the colour of these bastards they deserve not one bit of sympathy and should be strung up then fed to pigs just to rub it in.

What the hell is this country doing having such nutters in it? They clearly despise the west so why live here?

Time to get a grip. The EDL and BNP will be having a field day after this.

Sponsored Links
Translator?! anyone got any translation software?

Here's a translation Somby my boy.

(in reply to Ellal )

American servers, probably built in Japan or China. Who's to blame then?

Remember too, that these terrorist targets in Afghanistan, choose to hide amongst the civilian population. The civilians don't give them up to the forces patrolling the area either (probably because the terrorists are of the same religious faith, or through the threat of being killed by these same people) (make your own mind up on that)
I notice that you condemn today's atrocity, but then confuse the issue, blaming our government because of their actions abroad. What are you? some sort of Muslim mouthpiece ?

Time for muslim leaders in this country to stand up in unison and denounce the latest attacks on this country....

Any violence in the name of a so called "peaceful" religion makes me sick not only because of the scum that committed it, but the religion that doesn't sort it out...!!!

I'm looking at the EDL in a slightly different light tonight !!!

Sponsored Links
Time for muslim leaders in this country to stand up in unison and denounce the latest attacks on this country....

Any violence in the name of a so called "peaceful" religion makes me sick not only because of the scum that committed it, but the religion that doesn't sort it out...!!!

And time for christian leaders in this country to stand up in unison and denounce the ongoing attacks on other countries....

How easy it is for the fanatics to sway the idiots... :rolleyes:

Somby, do you really think that if Muslim leaders in this country speak against today's atrocity (which they undoubtedly will) the fanatical ones who are inclined towards this sort of thing are going to listen?. Just look in Iraq where Sunni and Shia Muslims are at each others throats. Even within their religion, they can't get on with each other. They won't listen, so trying to reason with them is pointless.
What really gets me is they complain all the time about "The West" , yet are happy to live here. If they don't like our way of life, then go back to where they came from and let them live in abject squalor.

And time for christian leaders in this country to stand up in unison and denounce the ongoing attacks on other countries....

How easy it is for the fanatics to sway the idiots... :rolleyes:

Not really, because I, personally, don't recognise so called christian leaders as being of any worth within this country.. your frustration is valid and should rightly be aimed at parlaiment. for actions around the world However, muslim leaders have powers within the community which is now a big part of this land, and many want to replace the law i know, with sharia law... and their lack of comment worries me.

Somby, do you really think that if Muslim leaders in this country speak against today's atrocity (which they undoubtedly will) the fanatical ones who are inclined towards this sort of thing are going to listen?. Just look in Iraq where Sunni and Shia Muslims are at each others throats. Even within their religion, they can't get on with each other. They won't listen, so trying to reason with them is pointless.
What really gets me is they complain all the time about "The West" , yet are happy to live here. If they don't like our way of life, then go back to where they came from and let them live in abject squalor.
There isn't an East/West divide anymore... there is an oil motivated authority vs a book about allah based ****ed off large number of people.

Hmmm!

How about substituting 'Catholic and Protestant' for 'Sunni and Shia' in that argument and just change the location!

The only difference is that someone came up with an unpalatable idea - to talk!

ellal, be honest, you wouldn't be much good in those peace talks would you, someone says something and your reply......................psml. I don't think that would work :LOL:

ellal, be honest, you wouldn't be much good in those peace talks would you, someone says something and your reply......................psml. I don't think that would work :LOL:
says the person who uses the 'lol' emo...

The problem is the reason this human creature is so successful... humans are driven... and able to survive. But they're driven by sex (obviously)... greed (money) and history which we've been able to document, and unfortunately at this juncture in our evolution, that documentation focuses on many flawed gods...

But tomorrow is Thorsday, so let us pray !!

I cannot think of an immediate solution but then as a Soldier in the Late seventies and early eighties seeing our boys burnt and broken from bombings in Northern Ireland and at Home I could not see an answer to that problem either no matter how I racked my brain.
You couldn't see the 'solution' probably because you were looking through a gunsight at the time...

Luckily though some did, and that is why there is a modicum of peace there now...

Dialogue is the key, as opposed to an arms race and not understanding that to either side the actions of violence are seen as terrorism whatever the means of delivery!

Dialogue is the key?

Never! You can't have dialogue with a religious fanatic, they believe they are superior to all other peoples that are not muslim.

Similar to Adolf's mind set.

How about substituting 'Catholic and Protestant' for 'Sunni and Shia' in that argument and just change the location!

The only difference is that someone came up with an unpalatable idea - to talk!

Aye, let's have less talk and more action ehh. Ya eejit. (translation,,, You idiot) (or is that what you desire to see?? )

Sponsored Links
Back