RAd not working !!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:LOL: Hi all, I have a problem thats so annoying I have a conventional system in my home and has this fault which is weird.

All the rads in the house are fine and hot but one of them remains cold :oops: , it was working before but just stopped working one day, both sides of the rad have the standard angled valves with the plastic white plastic knob on the top to turn on/off. I have made sure the valves are fully open but still no joy and have even bled the rad and still nothing,please help, thanks in advance... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Some sort of blockage? Try closing off all the other rads to see if it clears.

Just as I thought but its not a very old system but any help is appreciated and will try this and let you know, thanks for the advice..

is it microbore? did you cure it.
I have the same problem with one rad out of 11!.
It is so frustrating. If you open the valves with a wrench can you 'drain' hot water out of them?, ( into a bowl of course).
Have you turned the pump up full?
:evil:

Sponsored Links
Try a search on – rads -, you are bound to find the answer to your problem spelled out a dozen times over

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back