Radiator always on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I have vokera compact, 2 days ago radiators always on. Change thermostat as it’s the case but still having same issues. I had to turn it off.

Sponsored Links
Hi guys I have vokera compact, 2 days ago radiators always on. Change thermostat as it’s the case but still having same issues. I had to turn it off.
I dont know much about the Vokera Compact but had similar problem with Vaillant combi's where preheat/warmstart was turned on and boiler auto bypass was letting by.

What’s the exact model?
Likely diverter valve issue.
Could be gas safe fix only so get an engineer in.

There are lots of different Vokera compacts, which one do you have ? should be a label on the bottom underneath on the right hand side as you are looking at the boiler , if you cant find it post a pic of the front of the boiler and you will get the advice you need .

Sponsored Links
There are lots of different Vokera compacts, which one do you have ? should be a label on the bottom underneath on the right hand side as you are looking at the boiler , if you cant find it post a pic of the front of the boiler and you will get the advice you need .
Sorry you are right forgot to mention it. It’s Vokera compacts he

first thing to do is to disconnect all external controls to see if the boiler then stops, if not ,your boiler has frost protection and if the CH NTC (Primary Thermistor) thinks that the temperature is 5 degrees C, it brings the boiler on until it gets to 35 degrees to protect the boiler, these are prone to going faulty I would be changing that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back