Radiator dimensions 1390x620???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have two rads in my home that are 1390mm x 620mm. The bleed valves are on the back and have both been brilliantly rounded off by the previous home owner!!?! so they are impossible to bleed. I want to replace both without having to run new pipe work but all new rads seem to be 1400x600. Is the 10mm variation in length a problem?? Or does anyone know where to get the original size rads from??

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
What is the distance measured from centre of each pipe either side

Or did you mean the distance from the centre of pipe to radiator tail if so that measurement is 37mm

Sponsored Links
Reason i was asking about pipe centres is it all depends what rad valves you have already whether they could have been changed also to let you get a 1400 in , But unfortunately its to tight . PTS do purmo rads that come in 1300mm and you could then make up the difference with extensions or try the myson site they do unusual sizes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back