Radiator not heating up

Sponsored Links
I'm sorry but I don't know, how would I find this out?

Thanks, please find 2 photos attached

Attachments

• 20221124_183000.jpg
    20221124_183000.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 20221124_182948.jpg
    20221124_182948.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 41
Sponsored Links
Thanks, please find 2 photos attached

OK. Standard rad. No omnidirectional flow required (as long as trv is biflow which 99% are these days).
Only other thing is both valves could be piped onto same pipe (flow or return) but I doubt it.
It's back to a blockage on the return or flow and needs powerflushing (for as long as it takes) with the right chemicals, in the right fashion. Else it's floor up and repipe, or find an alternative route for piping above floors.

PS. I'd enjoy a crack at flushing that and clearing it. Pretty sure I'd clear it if a blockage. Else, study up on powerflushing and DIY with a machine on hire at your leisure.

B&q building section not the store where paints and fillers are you will find a metal foam gun that was a few months back still £10.

Masking either side and fill on low setting (back off flow) with foam.
When dry cut back and pull tape which will keep upvc clean.

Now do the polymer grab trick.
Silicone won't take emulsion so only use polymer where you paint against to keep a good line. I'd mask to get the line of the paint straight up frame over polymer.

Run foam cleaner through gun and store

B&q building section not the store where paints and fillers are you will find a metal foam gun that was a few months back still £10.

Silicone won't take emulsion so only use polymer where you paint against to keep a good line. I'd mask to get the line of the paint straight up frame over polymer.

This can't possibly be related to this thread can it ??

WTF! Are you lost? :LOL:

WTF! Are you lost? :LOL:
No.
Many items in B&Q are in more than one location.
People don't realise. Yeah it's crazy and supermarkets kind of do the same thing as well.
My local B&Q never seem to sell wood from building section but the store is picked bare.
People abandon store not realising

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back