radiator screws needed ( photo)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please Could some one advise where I can get hold of radiator screws like the one in the photo.

thanks OJ

PICT3419.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hi,
The screw in the photo is a standard vent screw the screws into a plug on the top of the radiator.
If you have a B&Q, plumb center etc nearby you will be able to get replacements from them.
Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
Thank you i will try B&Q but what/whos Stelrad and Myson?

Is that my type of screw/air vent?

The radiators where fitted by the council around 13/15 years ago, with a Baxi Bermuda.

Thank you i will try B&Q but what/whos Stelrad and Myson?

Is that my type of screw/air vent?

Stelrad and Myson are two popular radiator manufacturers.

I recently fitted some brand new Myson Premier HE radiators and one of the vent screws (like you pictured) sheared in half when I tightened it. Fortunately, on these radiators, the whole housing unscrews so I got Myson to post me a couple of new ones under their 5 year guarantee.

Thank you so much i had feared new radiators, the main problem is caused by a normal key not fitting between them and the wall. The council had left a flat spanner type socket but that went a miss some time ago. :rolleyes:

I am sure i will bebale to resolve the problem now thanks again

OJ :)

Just an update for anyone else having the same trouble, I rang Myson today and they are sending me out 7...that was so simple?? very helpfull people.

Hopefully fingers crossed all will be resolved.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back