Radiator Supplier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for new radiators for my house, 10 in all. Problem is I have no idea what is a decent make of radiator and what is a decent price to pay, making comparisons useless :confused:

I've read comments on here about screwfix radiators being cheap and cheerful, so I use their price as the bottom end.

Looking for double panel radiators, design as below is fine. Can anyone recommend some brands and online suppliers?

radiator.gif

Sponsored Links
I like rettig permo rads from pts, look nice , cheap to buy and decent brackets which can be fitted to give you 2 options as to what gap you like between rad and wall.
Hate screw fix and b&q (biasi) rads, cheap brackets.

Sponsored Links
We use Vogel & Noot's 'Vienna Line' range.

Austrian company, part of Rettig Group, who also own Purmo and Myson brands. Purmo Compacts are very similar to Vogel.

We use Quinn if the customer is seriously budget constrained but the finish isn't as good, from a panelwork and paint perspective.

been made to use myson on site for the last 10 years good rads but not cheap. Also they've now stopped giving out the white lugs for the brackets the tight fisted b*******. Used quin a lot and they have been great and not too expensive. Think quin are a new name for barlo.

Anyone come across the brand heatline (www.heatline.co.uk) ? It's what my local merchant stocks, but not sure how it compares to the brands mentioned above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back