Regular Type 20 Radiator supplier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a supplier for Type 20 steel radiators?

I've had my property 26 years now, a condensing boiler was installed a few years ago so now I'm thinking it's about time I changed the radiators. I'm not sure how old they are but they weren't new when I got the place. Unfortunately five of the radiators are Type 20, two panels and no convector, and I'm struggling to find replacements for them. I'm wanting to just swap them out with out having to lift floorboards to alter tails or leave a mess of street elbows to line up every valve.

The only Type 20 radiators I'm finding are unusual (and pricey) designer rads whereas I want something that'll match the other steel radiators. I've only found one supplier so far and their online shop is in Russian so I'll probably skip them.

Sponsored Links
You should be able to find T21 radiators that are the correct width for your existing pipework. IMO its pointless spending money on a T20 radiator for no gain.

Wickes do stelrad compacts at a very good price

I find if you take the radiator size, say 1200mm width if you add 80mm you get the distance between the radiator tails.

radiators never seem to fit the originals Grrrr….

You could use a telescopic radiator valve tail to adjust size

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back