radiator valve adapters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm replacing my TRV's with programmable units which have a standard M30 x 1.5 connection to the valve body. Some of my old Drayton TRVs have a different thread, looks like about 27 x 1mm although it is presumably an imperial size. My programmable TRVs come with with a couple of adapters but they are not the right size.

Any idea where one might get suitable adapters - I've browsed all the likely websites without success.

It would be a start at least to know the proper description for the old tread

Sponsored Links
I wonder what the make and model is of the things you've bought.

It is an Eurotronic comet and it fits fine on a couple of new radiators I have with modern connections. I would have the same problem if I was trying to fit a new Honeywell TRV.[/url]

TRV heads normally aren't interchangeable. Some are but most aren't. From your link "Fits on a lot of well known lower valve parts"

Sponsored Links
I own a Fiat. I would not go and buy a generic brand of starter motor without checking it is compatible with my car.

The Pegler i-temp has adaptors for TRVs sold in the UK.
The Eurotronic SPARmatic Comet is available with adaptors for TRVs sold in its home country, Germany. There's a list as long as your arm here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back