Radio 2, Terry's last morning show

Sponsored Links
i went right off wogan when i found out he was taking a sallary for doing children in need :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
i went right off wogan when i found out he was taking a sallary for doing children in need :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm appalled. i know he was payed by the BBC, but surely someone on his income, could at least donate the payment to children in need?

Doesn't worry me. I hate kids.

Thanks Tel for many years of enjoyable banter, which helped ease me (and many millions) into our day's toil. You will be missed.

What do we get instead? Chris Tossing Evans!!!! :evil:

I thought listening figures were somehow of value.

it appears another bastion, falls victim to the muppet nation :evil:

chris one brain cell evans? even the radio station he owned got rid of him as a total embarressment...

please :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

back to radio 4 then, till Ozzie Osboure becomes the morning presenter.

Aye, Terence is no more! If 'listening figures' are of value WD, it'll be interesting to find out what Mr Evans listening figures are for his first month at the helm. Gotta be a substantial drop I would have thought.

All that aside, we do sound like the 'Grumpy Old Men'! Now THAT would be a TV show worth tuning in for.... 'DIYNot's Grumpy Old Men'.

Strange really, I mean Chris Evans is actually younger than me (by a few weeks anyway!), and so not exactly 'Old' and yet I find myself more in tune (excuse the pun), with the much older Wogan. I can't decide whether that makes me 'old beyond my years', just plain old 'Grumpy', simply just 'Miserable' or more possibly, all three!

Sponsored Links
Back