Terry/Chris

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just seen an advert on advert free BBC 1 :rolleyes: for the Chris Evans Radio 2 show. It even shows Terry 'enjoying' the new show. Personally I haven't listened to any of Chris Evens' new shows. Not for any reason other than not had the chance but I'm pretty sure some of you will have tuned in (or forgot to have tune out!) and as such will be able to offer your appraisal of the young upstart. :evil: So, as the late great Eric used to say, 'what do you think of it so far?'

Sponsored Links
Just seen an advert on advert free BBC 1 :rolleyes: for the Chris Evans Radio 2 show. It even shows Terry 'enjoying' the new show. Personally I haven't listened to any of Chris Evens' new shows. Not for any reason other than not had the chance but I'm pretty sure some of you will have tuned in (or forgot to have tune out!) and as such will be able to offer your appraisal of the young upstart. :evil: So, as the late great Eric used to say, 'what do you think of it so far?'

.... rubbish?

Not a lot.

better than i thought it would be. i used to hate chris evans, but he seems to have grown up as his interview on the andrew marr show last week showed. music is as good as ever as someone else picks it!

Sponsored Links
Mr Jonnie walker with sally traffic, stood in for the venerable TW.
christopher evan WTF

just another sign of society dumbing down

I've tried to tolerate him but just can't, it's too loud and too brash for me.

So it's off to Smooth FM for me, and fricken adverts :evil:

As soon as I hear his irritating childish voice, I have to switch over to Radio Bristol. How desperate is that?

I can only return to R2 when Mr Bruce is on.

The jokes over. Come back Tel!!

Mr Jonnie walker with sally traffic, stood in for the venerable TW.
christopher evan WTF

just another sign of society dumbing down

I switched on to R2 during the xmas hols and "Comfortably Numb" was playing Mmm must be JW - excellent

Even though Evans has mellowed - still cant stand him

Sponsored Links
Back