The BBC And The Licence Fee

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just go back and read the posts. I can't be bothered so you do it

Humiliating defeat in the rugby, why do we consistently fail at top level international sport? A mystery to me with the talent we have across the board. Maybe its the weight of expectation because the supporters just assume the team will do well. Maybe brexhit reflects the disconnect between ideology and reality in a similar way.

Blup

I stopped paying for a TV licence, I watch everything I want on streaming sites, thousands of channels & sites, free to watch. I refuse to pay one penny toward a 1.5 million pound salary to watch some anti British smug rectum like Lineker, the BBC have been ripping us off for years, I would like to see them dissolved, & fend for themselves.

I stopped paying for a TV licence, I watch everything I want on streaming sites, thousands of channels & sites, free to watch. I refuse to pay one penny toward a 1.5 million pound salary to watch some anti British smug rectum like Lineker, the BBC have been ripping us off for years, I would like to see them dissolved, & fend for themselves.

Do you get letters?

Sponsored Links
Back