The BBC And The Licence Fee

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My my my, it seems a few of us are in 'spoons' this afternoon . . . .
Watching the rugby.

Bumped into a eurostar load of french fans last evening at st pancras, well behaved and in good voice. Can these be the same people liz trust was undecided on.

Blup

This is the left fighting the left.
True. It's the left fighting the extreme left. Loony leftism is normality at the BBC, so any disagreements are between degrees of leftness.

The extreme left (i.e. Labour) see the bog-standard left (i.e. Conservative) as far-right.

BBC staff know nothing of the real country, they don't know the views of normal English people outside of London.

Bumped into a eurostar load of french fans last evening at st pancras, well behaved and in good voice. Can these be the same people liz trust was undecided on.
Those are called tourists blup. They pay to come here; pay to stay here; with a bit of luck they behave themselves, and then they go home They are more than welcome.

True. It's the left fighting the extreme left. Loony leftism is normality at the BBC, so any disagreements are between degrees of leftness.

The extreme left (i.e. Labour) see the bog-standard left (i.e. Conservative) as far-right.

BBC staff know nothing of the real country, they don't know the views of normal English people outside of London.

That's why they thought Brexit would be a walk over so never voted

The first refugees in this country were French Huguenots.

blup

I'm quite happy to pay it. Free of adverts, and they're far less politically biased than most; it doesn't often show up.
If you think they are, try USA's offerings, or French, or Russian, or Italian, or Japanese, or Chinese, or Indian, or .....

Things like Attenborough's prog wipe the floor with most of the type.
World-class Drama if you're into that, some excellent documentaries.
They do a lot of good public service stuff online too.

I'm quite happy to pay it. Free of adverts, and they're far less politically biased than most; it doesn't often show up.
If you think they are, try USA's offerings, or French, or Russian, or Italian, or Japanese, or Chinese, or Indian, or .....

I agree British TV is the best I've ever seen.

Left versus the left.

Are you that naive ?

Things like Attenborough's prog wipe the floor with most of the type.
World-class Drama if you're into that, some excellent documentaries.
They do a lot of good public service stuff online too.

And...........................

660db784412bc6a95ce4186fadc5f9a7.jpg

Think the Luther film is now out on Netflix. Will watch that Sunday night with an Indian takeaway.

Sponsored Links
Back