Poor sol anyone feel like defending?

back to supply and demand then. theres a very very large audience out there that is willing to pay the money, through the turnstiles, in pubs, and armchairs. the advertisiers and media know this hence the large sponsership deals etc. They only want to watch the top ones, so they "earn" the money.

Sponsored Links
come on mod 4? who are you?

that post wasnt non calm it was just telling like it is.

this forum has far too many idiots claiming they know it all.

and by far too many mods deleting the wrong posts

back to supply and demand then. theres a very very large audience out there that is willing to pay the money, through the turnstiles, in pubs, and armchairs. the advertisiers and media know this hence the large sponsership deals etc. They only want to watch the top ones, so they "earn" the money.
And the human race has nowhere to go until it realises the stupidity of it all.

In this instance money really is the root of all evil ... Millions starving whilst individuals earn millions ... It can't be sustained forever.

MW

well greed and people being massivly paid compared to those starving has been going on for thousands of years so i cant see it changing soon!

Sponsored Links
ok, i cant see it changing ever then, didnt even work in the communist countries did it! ;)

Theres abuse and abuse...singing songs about your wife an kids dying of cancer is plain sick..on the other hand a player who has just bene done for woofing some of columbia's finest up his hooter or spit-roasting a kiss an tell messer while his faithful wife was laid up having a baby deserves a bit of grief.

Lee Hughes (oldham) is a classic example...gets drunk, hit and run...tries to get away with it..gets caught and does 2-1/2 years ....what does he seriously expect from opposing fans?...'well done old boy, glad to see you lifes back on track' from the terraces?????

IMO he is an arrogant murderer, and deserves eveything he gets...(which is plenty!!)

And remember...a lot of this abuse isnt meant personal as such...even racial stuff (not that you hear that very much now days)...id say the majority of abuse is purely aimed at upsetting an individual..putting him off his game.

So these poor little overpaid lambsies want to go out...gang bang so called 'glamour models' toot coke...nick...drink and drive..swindle...fight,...get drunk...bash their wives up etc..and not get an ounce of stick about it????????

When they start acting like professionals then perhaps people might start treating them like it.

I m not a mod though I must admit they have shown great wisdom on this thread.
Get over it Jefoss.

You are ignoring this user. Click here to bypass your ignore and view this post.
Click here to view your entire Ignore list.

i always said i wouldnt ignore anyone, but the satisfaction here is good :cool:

can i ask you to also delete rf's comment then please mod 4, ( rf or balenza, which ever one it is) it is offensive.

Sponsored Links
Back