Poor sol anyone feel like defending?

Whats all the ranting and raving about AtoZ ?.
And who is sol ?.

Sponsored Links
Jefoss wrote

why on earth would i wish you were jealous?

Because YOU are the one who is jealous and you like to think that their are other people out there just like you.
Money is your god. Your're probably in denial at the moment.
Sorry to dissapoint you but I can assure you I am not jealous of footballers earning £100 k per week.

I actually love football, I love watching movies, TV shows and listening to music but that doesn't mean that the people doing it should get paid such ridiculous salaries.

The salaries paid to this facet of society are quite obscene and totally unjustifiable IMO.

The time has to come when the celebrity bubble will burst and the masses will see how ridiculous it all is.

These people would still do the same jobs for realistic salaries because ...

1. They are good at it.

2. They love doing it.

Can you really imagine David Beckham doing anything else? He would still be a footballer if the salary were £100K a year (and said so on Parky last week). I doubt that Victoria would have married him though :LOL:

So why pay them stupid sums of money for the privilege?

Come on human race ... Wise up.

MW

i take it balenza is a mod then, as ive had 3 posts deleted in this thread. its ok for him to call me an idiot but not for me to reply!

what a crock of ****!

come on balenza play fair, you just make yourself look even more petty

Sponsored Links
balenza

who is sol..

you havent a clue what you are talking about but still feel the need to comment..

ranting and raving balenza... you need to get out more if you think ive been ranting.
ive said i dont agree with footballers wages but this thread was about sol campbell suggesting that abusing players had gone too far..
again, very interesting that you should call someone an idiot when something goes against you..

we can see what you're like when you suggested that you would refuse those wages.
for one, i dont believe you.
two, i dont suppose you will every be in a position for someone to even consider paying you' anywhere near it..
i can only wonder why that is

is that ok mods? no insults, no tantrums and lots of fair points..

happy christmas balenza. :)

balenza

who is sol..

you havent a clue what you are talking about but still feel the need to comment..

ranting and raving balenza... you need to get out more if you think ive been ranting.
ive said i dont agree with footballers wages but this thread was about sol campbell suggesting that abusing players had gone too far..
again, very interesting that you should call someone an idiot when something goes against you..

we can see what you're like when you suggested that you would refuse those wages.
for one, i dont believe you.
two, i dont suppose you will every be in a position for someone to even consider paying you' anywhere near it..

is that ok mods? no insults, no tantrums and lots of fair points..

happy christmas balenza. :)

but if he is a mod it will be deleted anyway!

AtoZ wrote

you havent a clue what you are talking about

I hope you don't expect me to believe that you do after the earlier nonsense you wrote.

but still feel the need to comment

Yep. :rolleyes:

we can see what you're like when you suggested that you would refuse those wages

And I WOULD refuse those wages because I dont need that kind of money.

I would never want to be in that position.

Wonder no more.
I am not a greedy person and I am worth ten times 100k. And not gained by kicking a bag of wind around a field but through sheer hard work and grafting.

i think 'yer right' is suitable for every one of your replies..

you're not worth more than the 500k wages that you would refuse..

are you quite sure that you would never want to be in a position to earn all that money. :rolleyes:

and i still do 'wonder' that you would seriously expect anyone to believe you about anything after they've read your answers..

you cannot say if you would turn the money down because someone like you will never get the chance.
i dont know you but i expect its more likely that if a ball was at your feet then the only bag of wind you would see is your gut...

id lay money im closer to the truth than you.

anyway, im sure you will come back with some retorts that none of the viewers of this thread believe
it might have been much more useful to have stated whether you think someone , footballer or not, should be abused about their brother dying or their mum having cancer. you dont have to know anything about football for that

i suppose it must be awkward to comment when you know nothing about the subject... but dont let that stop you! :rolleyes:

i think 'yer right' is suitable for every one of your replies..

you're not worth more than the 500k wages that you would refuse..

are you quite sure that you would never want to be in a position to earn all that money. :rolleyes:

and i still do 'wonder' that you would seriously expect anyone to believe you about anything after they've read your answers..

you cannot say if you would turn the money down because someone like you will never get the chance.
i dont know you but i expect its more likely that if a ball was at your feet then the only bag of wind you would see is your gut...

id lay money im closer to the truth than you.

anyway, im sure you will come back with some retorts that none of the viewers of this thread believe
it might have been much more useful to have stated whether you think someone , footballer or not, should be abused about their brother dying or their mum having cancer. you dont have to know anything about football for that

i suppose it must be awkward to comment when you know nothing about the subject... but dont let that stop you! :rolleyes:

More ranting and raving but then I wouldn't expect anything less considering your previous replies.

Balenza, take your dummy out of your mouth and take long slow breaths whilst counting to 10.

I took the dummy out a long time ago.
Having a few of the dummies removed from this thread might be a good idea though. :rolleyes:

I took the dummy out a long time ago.
Having a few of the dummies removed from this thread might be a good idea though. :rolleyes:

why dont you jst delete the posts you dont like, as you did last night?

[quote="AtoZ";p="775933"

footballers are faster and quicker thinking than most of you will ever be and earn money that is on offer.

;)[/quote]

Hahaha thats really funny, perhaps that girl who got roasted in the man utd hotel incident would agree with you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now not all footballers are thick I will grant you that but there are some who need to be turned round at half time. :rolleyes:

Your statement, does it mean that footballers are physically faster (running) than the rest of us mere mortals and also quicker at thinking about things (such as what to spend there next million on) or just fast and quick in their mental process. :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

These guys get where they are 'cos they can kick a ball about better than the next bloke. End of. They are not demi gods. Some are good role models and some are not.

Sponsored Links
Back