Raking it up again

Sponsored Links
I won't read anything about that evil ********* or his crimes. I hope one day he gets what he has got coming. :eek:

I can't believe there is a solicitor without morals that will take him on as a client!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I won't read anything about that evil ********* or his crimes. I hope one day he gets what he has got coming. :eek:

I can't believe there is a solicitor without morals that will take him on as a client!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Bahco, you should know better than that, you can't have morals and solicitor in the same paragraph, let alone same sentance.

Shame on you. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
He's claiming the Prison Service failed in it's duty of care to look after him. Does he think he's in Butlins or something?

He should be locked away in solitary confinement 24/7, with no access to anything whatsoever. His interaction with other humans should be kept to the bare minimum. 4 walls to look at all day and night, meals supplied through a small hatch in the door, would be more than enough for this pathetic excuse of a man.

There may be some legal beavers out there who can clarify the point about how a criminal cannot make profit from his crime. Since the attack on him was related to his crime (motive and opportunity), then surely he cannot make money from it.

Personally, I'd contribute to a pot that would pay someone to assassinate the tiresome little ****

He's claiming the Prison Service failed in it's duty of care to look after him. Does he think he's in Butlins or something?

He should be locked away in solitary confinement 24/7, with no access to anything whatsoever. His interaction with other humans should be kept to the bare minimum. 4 walls to look at all day and night, meals supplied through a small hatch in the door, would be more than enough for this pathetic excuse of a man.
You're a kinder man than me John.

there's part of me that thinks prisons should show prisoners the kind of rights that animals get...

and there's part of me that wants the death penalty for scum like this...

and yet quite a big part of me wants scum like this kept alive as long as possible, but living a hell on Earth! the worst existance it's possible to create.

and the current generation of scum would really suffer.. but in the long run, potential scum would think twice.. and go and dress up in a nappy and yank themselves off rather than thinking 5years in clink and a £100k compo claim was a price worth paying for a night of their sick, evil, twisted, dirty little lives when they abduct, sexually abuse and murder a small child.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

There may be some legal beavers out there who can clarify the point about how a criminal cannot make profit from his crime. Since the attack on him was related to his crime (motive and opportunity), then surely he cannot make money from it.

Personally, I'd contribute to a pot that would pay someone to assassinate the tiresome little ****
Where's the money gonna go anyway? He can't spend it and surely hasn't got a bank account?

there's part of me that thinks prisons should show prisoners the kind of rights that animals get...

and there's part of me that wants the death penalty for scum like this...

and yet quite a big part of me wants scum like this kept alive as long as possible, but living a hell on Earth! the worst existance it's possible to create.

and the current generation of scum would really suffer.. but in the long run, potential scum would think twice.. and go and dress up in a nappy and yank themselves off rather than thinking 5years in clink and a £100k compo claim was a price worth paying for a night of their sick, evil, twisted, dirty little lives when they abdust, sexually abuse and murder a small child.... :evil: :evil: :evil:
As I was just saying to John, you're a kinder man than me martian.

Take twa*s like him up onto the moors somewhere, tie him down with a remote control to a rifle pointing at his head, and set the hounds onto his ******** until he decides to do the right thing. Call it assisted suicide if you like.

Take twa*s like him up onto the moors somewhere, tie him down with a remote control to a rifle pointing at his head, and set the hounds onto his ******** until he decides to do the right thing. Call it assisted suicide if you like.
As I was just..... :evil:

Too right martian,,, As soon as he gets ill, give him a lethal injection.
Saves extortionate vet's bills.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I see no reason to treat him with the same level of kindness given to rabid dogs. Inject some domestos into him in the hope that it kills whatever germs are running throughs his veins.

he'd hit the remote before the dog could blink... he's a coward... a rifle is the cowards way out...

can you imagine the trauma those two little girls went through.. i don't think any of us can or ever will... i've been scared in my life... but those poor girls suffered unimaginally. Huntly (with a capital C) should be humiliated, and publicly tortured as an example to future murderous paedos everywhere.. he should be made to squeal until he dies, and it should last for days !! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back