rambling plumbers

Sponsored Links
As long as you infest this forum then poor advice will continue as you are the biggest master (a)bater.
you need go back to your books and learn anout plumbing and gas befor giving out rubbish advise.
Get off the google and get into the real world.

@MrGassafe I think that post was rather rude , but I know @PullerGas , and it will be water off a ducks back to him,I can assure you he knows his stuff, yes he has a laugh on here but that is to keep the forum light hearted, he is the first to offer help to anyone on here, I did catch him rumaging through my wheelie bin though

As long as you infest this forum then poor advice will continue as you are the biggest master (a)bater.
you need go back to your books and learn anout plumbing and gas befor giving out rubbish advise.
Get off the google and get into the real world.
Oh I say!!! My flabber has never been so gasted!!

Mr GS, you do appear slightly upset by something, perhaps it's your small manhood??

Sponsored Links
Oh I say!!! My flabber has never been so gasted!!

Mr GS, you do appear slightly upset by something, perhaps it's your small manhood??

I wouldn't greet about the foul abuse you suffered at his hands Dickie. Anyone that thinks GSR gives a monkeys about that joke ARGI is obviously retarded :)

Pizz taking & poor advice!! Someone wants to charge £84 + extras for that.

Cant remember thou.

I wouldn't worry puller, you only have a small knob, apparently his missus has an arse like a hippo yawning.

Guys, be aware this is open forum, possibly visited by your would be customers and those that might know you.

Sponsored Links
Back