random picture request !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Im looking for 2 pictures i can use for training.

Im looking for a high quality / neat install of boiler piper work and also a low quality / messy install.

Does anyone have a link to some pictures i could use or maybe i can send you my email address so you can to me please ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It is a vessel but not for the bits you can see.

Look above the boiler you'll just see the top of the heating vessel.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the pics. They are a little complicated installs tho for what i would like.

Im looking more for something below a boiler. A simple domestic install.

When i say i want for training, im a trainer in floorcoverings. We are taking a different approach in training and trying show our students that other trades have good and bad installers.

We have a idea where we will hand out pictures and ask them to chose which tradesman they would like to install there new boiler. We hope they go with the neat install pictures.

We will then use this picture as a 'example' of why the floor fitter should always do a neat job in the prep also, the customer will know the difference when they are shown.

Hope that makes sence?

One of my installs from a few years back. :LOL:
cheapinstallpr8.jpg

On a serious note that picture i can use!

It goes to show that you can have a working system but when you realize how bad it is you may not want it any more !

Just a after a picture of a simple 'neat' domestic boiler install now if anyone has one?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back