Does anyone recognise this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a shame i can't use the words i would like , you really do make me laugh after looking at your posts in other subject forums you seem to give advice to people about works and materials when you have no personal experience yourself with
Feel free to show where any such advice I have given is incorrect.

And feel free, in relation to this actual topic, to show where what I have said should be ignored, and why.

Note that in doing so it is necessary to show factual errors in what I have said, not to engage in ad-hominem criticisms of who has said it.

Alternatively feel free to fail to do any of those things and thereby confirm that you have no justifications whatsoever for any of your criticisms.

people rely on advice from personal experiences which is actually tried and tested not made up through someone else's stories, this is not what people want .
Can you show where I have made up advice through a story? Or is this another complaint which is nothing more than a product of your febrile mind?

Don't try to make yourself sound clever
I don't need to try - I am.

with pathetic school boy language
Can you show where I have used language like that? Or is this another complaint which is nothing more than a product of your febrile mind?

and I doubt you have any kahuna,s to speak off,
Even if that were true, then whilst behaving at all times like a mature, rational and intelligent person, please explain how it would have any bearing on the validity of advice I give.

The basic situation here, Agas, is that you cannot substantiate any of the criticisms you are making, and you know that you can't. Yet for some reason you don't think that matters.

You mention you have not got message alert on this forum with that statement we know your fibbing
No you don't.

You have decided that I am being untruthful on the basis of no evidence whatsoever. Just like all of your criticisms, complaints and attacks you seem to think that you can behave in a totally irrational way, make things up, use ad-hominem tactics, call me a liar etc, simply because you want to, and because you don't see why anything as mundane as facts should get in the way of your behaviour.

you certainly know your way round this forum with 50.000 + posts.
Indeed I do. The reason I don't get email alerts is, as I said, because I don't subscribe to them. Note the word "don't". It's a choice I have made.

See:

ScreenHunter_359 Apr. 19 11.16.jpg

Email boxes not ticked.

But I don't suppose you have any interest in the truth, do you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back