Range Tribune HE Continually Firing.. HELP!

Woody - is it your boiler that's firing up continually? Please give more details of your system and what work has been carried out so far

Sponsored Links
from my other new thread I posted I think we've found it's the actuator that's gone again, that'll be third one since moving in.... it's also had a new master switch I think. We're currently looking to see if we can find a better brand of actuator as apparently Danfos are prone to failure.

Buy Honeywell - and try to keep your threads to one per topic or it gets confusing

Sponsored Links
Apologies, had added to this hoping to hear how person fixed their problem but thought it was a long shot, hence new post aswell.

Ive had a similar problem on my range tribune system. After checking through the 2 port valves and other parts, i put the fault down to the time clock. I bought a new 1 and replaced it. No the system works fine without the circulation pump running when not called for

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back