Range Tribune He no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello, found this good forum I hope someone will be able to help me. I will try to explain my problem.

One weak ago how water just disappear..... before have no problems with hot or cold water.... I'll tried everything, bought power tester everything look's fine but we still have no hot water only cold.... you are the last hope, if I will not find a solution, I will need to call for plumber....

i will meke some photos of all my system.

Sponsored Links
It looks to me like that is a Pressurised cylinder (like a Megaflo) in which case you will need a "plumber" with a certificate to work on them (this is required because it is possible, but very unlikely, for them to become dangerous in unskilled hands). This is also why you are best not to DIY it. You have already checked the breakers in your consumer unit, and any switches, fuses and timers, I presume. I gather from what you say that neither the upper nor the lower heater is working. You do not mention a gas boiler.

If you ask around for a good local plumber or heating engineer, and mention the name and other details on the ID plate, ask if they are certified when you call.

The Yellow Pages are not a good way to find a good person, but the "Check a recommended trade" websites are even worse as they usually are paid by the traders.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back