Rangemaster 110 (gas) Oven - Serial Number?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to order a new clock unit for our cooker and there seem to be a variety of different options and I need to establish the model number of our cooker to work out which is the correct clock.

Any idea where the model/serial number is located on these cookers??

Thanks,

John

Sponsored Links
I have the same cooker, (Liesure Rangemaster 110 Green - Gas) the clock is AFAIK the same basic unit & damn expensive.

Our clock went haywire so I just had it bypassed so it dos not affect the cooker.

AFAIK the timer is an EL198/266.141
GC 378887
part no A094495

If you find a real cheap supplier please let us know.
If its still going to be expensive then I'll do without.

Think it's about £65 for a new clock unit, but I need to locate the serial number on my cooker to make sure I order the right one.

Not sure if [rl=http://www.qualityelectronicrepairs.co.uk/lists/cookers_d-z_1.html]this[/url] is a replacement or having yours repaired but its far less.

Have you found your label yet?
It will be most likely in the place you last look & hardest to find... lol

Sponsored Links
try the 3 usual locals
in bottom draw on side wall
on back
in the bottom right hand corner of the oven door frame

gave up looking, just rewired the clock to bypass it and it all works fine now (apart from the clock!) :)

So how do you get the top off the cooker to get to the clock..mines the 110 model with no rail on the front!

I need to order a new clock unit for our cooker and there seem to be a variety of different options and I need to establish the model number of our cooker to work out which is the correct clock.

Any idea where the model/serial number is located on these cookers??

Thanks,

John

On my Rangemaster 110 Gas cooker, remove the drawer and the details are on the side of the frame inside
:)

I have the same cooker, (Liesure Rangemaster 110 Green - Gas) the clock is AFAIK the same basic unit & damn expensive.

Our clock went haywire so I just had it bypassed so it dos not affect the cooker.

GC 378887
part no A094495

GC 378887
part no A094495

Re: Have the same problem with my cooker, how did you bypass it?

All you need to do is remove the neutral connection on the back of the timer,
just pull it off and tape it up with insulating tape just to be on the safe side.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back