Rangers and celtic should be banned.

If that was the case one would wear an orange strip
Since when has green and blue been associated with religion :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
t****r";p="1244349 said:
These teams exploit religious bigotry for financial gain, why else would one team wear green and the other blue.

Green..... blue...... you have a problem with primary colours? Thats what they are, arent they? Namsag has given you an answer from a more educated point of view.

Paul

Cant beat a spot of sectarian football thugery...put them all in a park and let em all beat the ****e out of one another...then dig their own graves.

These teams exploit religious bigotry for financial gain, why else would one team wear green and the other blue.

Green..... blue...... you have a problem with primary colours? Thats what they are, arent they? Namsag has given you an answer from a more educated point of view.

Paul
Since when has Green been a primary colour? :rolleyes: are you saying that Celtics green strip has nothing to do with its Irish heritage.

Blue for Rangers is from the red white and blue of the Union flag, was it not until recently that Rangers wouldn't have a catholic on the team to appease the rednecks in their support.

Sponsored Links
Make your mind up first yo say green is for catholics then its for Ireland if green was for catholics explain why Northern ireland play in green.

And what is it with rangers also, is blue to do with the union or show us what blue has to do with protestants as you previosly said.

As for only signing there first catholic recently if you class pat lafferty in 1886 as recently then i agree.
Rangers had signed quite a few catholic players in the past before the high profile signing of mojo which then helped break the barrier completly.

to55er,

When you say "recently", how 'recent' is that? Religion moves at such a fast pace if your willing to keep up.
It might be worth YOURwhile reading the history to which you know precious little about.

In the Orange order, one of the most respected colours is Green.

Paul

Make your mind up first yo say green is for catholics then its for Ireland if green was for catholics explain why Northern ireland play in green.

And what is it with rangers also, is blue to do with the union or show us what blue has to do with protestants as you previosly said.

As for only signing there first catholic recently if you class pat lafferty in 1886 as recently then i agree.
Rangers had signed quite a few catholic players in the past before the high profile signing of mojo which then helped break the barrier completly.
i was talking about Rangers and Celtic, what has Northern Ireland got to do with it?, it is in a different country,

Rangers and Celtic should both be banned-for being shockingly crap clubs. Neither would cut it in the english premiership,

tosser.
what has northern ireland got to do with it .
eh is it not a protestant country who are probably the most bigoted regards religion in the UK but still play in green which you claim is a catholic colour

Dangermouth you are a pr@ck as usual

t****r.
eh is it not a protestant country who are probably the most bigoted regards religion in the UK but still play in green which you claim is a catholic colour
It was also the country in which the murder occurred

S

t****r.

Dangermouth you are a pr@ck as usual
Could the fact be that they play in green mean that they my not be as bigoted as you claim.

t****r.

S

Murders occurr for various reasons throughout the country and everyone as bad as the other. As a NI protestant and member of the Orange Order I do not class myself as a bigot just an ordinary bloke who upkeeps his own religion and try not to judge anyone who wishes to practise their own no matter what race/colour or creed they may be.

If you look at my other post, I knew the chap who was murdered and also the guys who did it and it was wrong. I'm sorry but I think people use Rangers/Celtic as an excuse these thugs are violent and horrible. These people would have attacked any catholic never mind a Celtic supporter just the same as some Catholics attack and murder Protestants, football really shouldn't/doesn't come into it

t****r.

S
I recall a news report from a few years ago, it was about a young lad in glasgow who was stabbed in the back because he was wearing a Celtic shirt, so it dosen't just happen in N.ireland does it?

Sponsored Links