Rangers and celtic should be banned.

t****r.
what has northern ireland got to do with it .
eh is it not a protestant country who are probably the most bigoted regards religion in the UK but still play in green which you claim is a catholic colour
It was also the country in which the murder occurred

S
I recall a news report from a few years ago, it was about a young lad in glasgow who was stabbed in the back because he was wearing a Celtic shirt, so it dosen't just happen in N.ireland does it?
tosser i haven't got time to look but i bet i could find hundreds of reports of stabbings at english football grounds over the years, there are thousands of english fans who have to surrender their passport when their team have a european game

Sponsored Links
Tosser.
I definetly remember reading a report that over 40 italians fans where killed at one game by actions of English hooligans.

What i am talking about is institutionalised sectarianism which you don't get in England.

Sponsored Links
Celtic have never been a sectarian club, in any fashion.

Rangers history is a bit more chequered, I believe, but I personally know one catholic Rangers fan.

Anyway, T, more to this issue than a couple of footie clubs. It won't go away even if the clubs do

Tosser . never been to liverpool then, dont kid yourself it doesnt exist within english footbal

What i am talking about is institutionalised sectarianism which you don't get in England.
is it more painful to get beaten half to death by someone in the name of institutionalised sectarianism as opposed to someone who gets beaten half to death in the name of institutionalised thuggery and organised football violence, i suppose if they are all church of england then it is ok

Rangers history is a bit more chequered, I believe, but I personally know one catholic Rangers fan.

Anyway, T, more to this issue than a couple of footie clubs. It won't go away even if the clubs do
i suppose it depends what you mean by sectarian, and as for saying Rangers had a chequered past, there are a few court cases in the west of scotland which prove through convictions that Celtic and its boys clubs had what could be described as a chequered past

t****r . never been to liverpool then, dont kid yourself it doesnt exist within english footbal

For your information namsag, both Liverpool and Everton enjoy support from all sides of the community. Many families being split down the middle, going to derby games together etc. etc. It's always been that way, and always will, even if ignorant, ill informed people such as yourself choose to believe otherwise.

I have been in Celtic Park when sectarian songs have been sung/played

Astartes";p="1246616 said:
Celtic have never been a sectarian club, in any fashion./quote] :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:That statement is correct if you accept that songs about the IRA, HUNS, and killing protestants are also non sectarian :rolleyes:

t****r . never been to liverpool then, dont kid yourself it doesnt exist within english footbal

For your information namsag, both Liverpool and Everton enjoy support from all sides of the community. Many families being split down the middle, going to derby games together etc. etc. It's always been that way, and always will, even if ignorant, ill informed people such as yourself choose to believe otherwise.
There are still Orange parades held in Liverpool, things are not as extreme as they used to be but there is still an undercurrent of religious prejudice.

There are still Orange parades held in Liverpool, things are not as extreme as they used to be but there is still an undercurrent of religious prejudice.

Also republican parades in the city as well

Rangers and Celtic should both be banned-for being shockingly crap clubs. Neither would cut it in the english premiership,
Totally agree with you on that one.

With their current budget of £4m they would certainly not cut it, however,
with the £60m that is now being touted for the coming season in the EPL I'm pretty sure that would be a different scenario.

Then again, there are only 3 teams who actually cut it in the EPL :p and none of them are managed by
an English manager [not that an English manager has ever won the EPL :LOL: ]

It takes a Scotsman to show how that is done :p

Homer

Why should the EPL allow Rangers and Celtic into out PL?? They are scottish clubs!!! Why not allow Barca and Real Madrid in or Lyon and Marseille??

Sponsored Links