Rascist Labour cabinet MP sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Not what he said. Learn to read.
Cor! Straight in with the abuse! You don't mess about do you?
You'll be onto 'grow up', 'point scoring', 'do your own research', etc very soon, no doubt.
I was well aware of the words he used. I chose my own words. I made the distinction between 'fairly' and 'equally'.
You have a problem with that?

And the ludicrosity of writing 'learn to read' for someone who you think can't read, takes some beating.

Cor! Straight in with the abuse! You don't mess about do you?
You'll be onto 'grow up', 'point scoring', 'do your own research', etc very soon, no doubt.
I was well aware of the words he used. I chose my own words. You have a problem with that?
Simply 'learn to read'. You're not very good at it which is another of the reasons conversing with you is a waste of time. You misread and twist and fish for an opportunity to lord it over. Just like that post you put up.

If you take that as abuse then you've a very thin skin - oh and you don't have to stay if you don't like it.

Simply 'learn to read'. You're not very good at it which is another of the reasons conversing with you is a waste of time.
You continue to 'converse' with me though. Even if it is just to be abusive. Which, evidently, you are very good at it.

Sponsored Links
You continue to 'converse' with me though. Even if it is just to be abusive. Which, evidently, you are very good at it.
You've a very thin skin. Wonder why you stay here?
Pointing out your failings is not abuse, telling you to learn to read isn't abuse. But you really were never good at accepting any faults or admitting any mistakes - a bit of a snowflake really.

You've a very thin skin. Wonder why you stay here?
Pointing out your failings is not abuse, telling you to learn to read isn't abuse. But you really were never good at accepting any faults or admitting any mistakes - a bit of a snowflake really.
You're boring me now, repeating the same old recitation each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back