Should these labour MP be sacked for breaking the lockdown ?

I’m not arguing that he didn’t follow guidelines. He did not break the law no matter what anyone is reporting. Neither did duffield, she is in the same category, though her 5 hour walk is also on the edge. Her to be partner did based on the purpose of his visit.

Sponsored Links
I’m not arguing that he didn’t follow guidelines. He did not break the law......

He is not being prosecuted for a criminal offence.

He is accused of breaking the instructions which the rest of us responsible citizens followed.

So your attempt to distract by adding a strawman is irrelevant.

Sponsored Links
I’m not arguing that he didn’t follow guidelines. He did not break the law....

On an entirely unrelated matter, I pay Council Tax on my home, and, at times that I've had additional homes in other parts of the country, I've paid Council tax on them as well. None of them were built without planning permission.

As another responsible citizen, presumably you can say the same?

I’m not arguing that he didn’t follow guidelines. He did not break the law .....

On another entirely unrelated matter, when my vision went temporarily faulty, I phoned the NHS and, as advised, I went straight to the eye department of my local hospital, even though it was the middle of the night. Obviously I didn't drive, I took a taxi.

It wouldn't be safe, or legal, to drive with faulty eyesight.

As another responsible citizen, presumably you agree?

Can you imagine a scenario, where you thought your eyesight was good enough to read in good daylight (with the aid of corrective lenses if worn) a registration mark fixed to a motor vehicle and containing letters and figures 79.4 millimetres high at a distance of 20.5 metres., but wanted to make sure it didn't cause you a problem before committing to a 5 hour drive? The above is not a very comprehensive test.

A person with tunnel vision can pass the above test.

Can you imagine a scenario, where you thought your eyesight was good enough to read in good daylight (with the aid of corrective lenses if worn) a registration mark fixed to a motor vehicle and containing letters and figures 79.4 millimetres high at a distance of 20.5 metres., but wanted to make sure it didn't cause you a problem before committing to a 5 hour drive? The above is not a very comprehensive test.

A person with tunnel vision can pass the above test.
he was lying, you know that, we know that, everybody knows it.

the statement Cummings read out was a witness statement prepared by a lawyer, it was reverse engineered to give vague explanations to suit the time frames.

It contradicts the article written by his wife.

Governments and Opposition employ lots of 'advisors'. Cummings is the Tory's top advisor, just as Campbell was top advisor to Blair's Labour.
as they always say....Avisors advise.......Ministers decide.

Chief Advisor, not Chief policy advisor.
Pedantic semantics...

You must be a 'disciple' of softus ;)

But whatever.

Do you believe a person who helps shape the important policies of the UK should be unelected?

Yes or no?

On an entirely unrelated matter, I pay Council Tax on my home, and, at times that I've had additional homes in other parts of the country, I've paid Council tax on them as well. None of them were built without planning permission.

As another responsible citizen, presumably you can say the same?

I'm a great believer in decent and honest behaviour by citizens, especially those with a leading role in guiding the country.

I have no time for tax-dodgers and rule-evaders.

By the way, how's Cummings doing?

Sponsored Links
Back