Frontline NHS doctor reveals how coronavirus has unleashed terror in hospital

Why is the German death rate so low.
0.2 % compared to UKs 3.7 and 7.5 for Italy.
Could it be because Germany has 56000 intensive care beds compared to Uk 5000 or so.
They used our EU subs to buy them!!!!....Told you Germany profiteered from EU

Sponsored Links
the difficulty is manufacturing from generic parts which can be manufactured rapidly or there is stock on the shelf.
That wasn't the problem - when some one comes up with something it needs to be evaluated and etc. One part that was mentioned to be in short supply for making lots was the electronics bits - current manufacturers, their design. Thanks to cnc and other aids time to tooling when needed eg plastics can be very rapid. Parts can also be made that way from solid very quickly.

They used our EU subs to buy them!!!!....Told you Germany profiteered from EU
Germany has a hypothecated tax that funds healthcare, so nowt to do with EU.

Brexiteers love to bang on about EU subs, its a pity they have so much hatred for something they have zero understanding of.

I still don't get why how experts are claiming Covid-19 droplets are heavy and fall to the ground no further than about 1meter.

If this is the case why for example are people in hospitals sitting there in beds easily 1m away all being infected etc. How are doctors and nurses dying?

Sponsored Links
I still don't get why how experts are claiming Covid-19 droplets are heavy and fall to the ground no further than about 1meter.

There has been details on TV at times how far things spread via a cough or a sneeze - 2m wont prevent the "spray" from reaching people. Best stay away from people who are panting as well - joggers maybe.

If this is the case why for example are people in hospitals sitting there in beds easily 1m away all being infected etc. How are doctors and nurses dying?
If that's right then it can still be transferred by touch by doctors and nurses who have it, but don't show symptoms, or if they accidentally transfer the virus on gloves etc. Hospitals have always had trouble trying to stop cross infection.

When you get down to the scale viruses work on all the usual forces and assumptions like friction start to break down. It can be really confusing.

Germany has a hypothecated tax that funds healthcare, so nowt to do with EU.

Brexiteers love to bang on about EU subs, its a pity they have so much hatred for something they have zero understanding of.
Same for you and Boris....I hate no one or anything by the way

ventilator manufacturers contacted the government and offered them 5,000 ventilators rapidly.

Boris Johnsons government didnt make a decision........

Seven days ago, Direct Access boss Steven Mifsud contacted the Dept of Health with the offer of 5,000 new ventilators. This was followed two days later with a potential 50 million self-test COVID-19 kits.

He said Crewe & Nantwich MP Kieran Mullan also helped to communicate the offer to Sec of State for Health Matt Hancock’s office.

But five days later, Health bosses still had not made a decision and the supplies were then snapped up by other customers.

If that's right then it can still be transferred by touch by doctors and nurses who have it, but don't show symptoms, or if they accidentally transfer the virus on gloves etc. Hospitals have always had trouble trying to stop cross infection..
I can remember once after an operation, watching my surgeon go talk to the patients in the ward, touching them, checking things were ok.
Then he came to me and I asked him to wash his hands. He was proper put out. People don't use common sense or even follow guidelines, but I hope they are now...

Sponsored Links
Back