Doctors threaten to quit NHS over shortage of protective kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Tell me who sets NHS budgets? The NHS themselves or the Government.

Please now tell me how they can apply for funding that does not exist.

Yeah you are a complete and utter liar.

Now tell me when did the Covid fund become available?

How can you apply for extra funds when there is no money for it?

Sick Sick liar.

If what you are saying is true the NHS would never go over budget would they?, but they do, to the tune of 4bn, if they ordered pPE and went further over budget is the Govt going to put them up against a wall and shoot them? of course not.

I'll try again, when did the Govt refuse money to the NHS for PPE?

Just to check, does anybody think this squabbling solves the topic of the thread?

"Doctors threaten to quit NHS over shortage of protective kit"

Sponsored Links
Just to check, does anybody think this squabbling solves the topic of the thread?

"Doctors threaten to quit NHS over shortage of protective kit"

My niece is certainly worried about the protective kit she has been given to wear.

My niece is certainly worried about the protective kit she has been given to wear.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...n-health-workers-have-died-since-crisis-began

The virus has infected more than 5,000 doctors, nurses, technicians, ambulance staff and other health employees. The majority were on the frontline in the badly affected northern regions and contracted the illness at the start of the outbreak when protective equipment was lacking.

We had a heads up from Italy of what would happen. Time we wasted by not acting fast enough. Coupled with the fact we are still not testing enough (still no NHS staff tests) and undereporting deaths - the situation is far worse than what people read. But too many have their blinkers on and must defend bad policies and actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back